WH Bond and Sons - Cornwall. Massive Sale of Plant and Machinery and stuff!

PeteB

Fancied a couple of packs of these but I'm wary of putting £10k on the plastic for something that might come in handy one day...  I s'pose you could register the day before and leave it hang on the credit card for a month so long as they don't drag their feet reimbursing it.

1201755166_Screenshot2019-09-23at15_39_18.thumb.png.b8340069cb8ef4ca1390ccfec6b9091d.png

You missed a trick with your login name with them. If you’d included the gong, they’d have assumed you were good for it and waived the £10k.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, eggsarascal said:

I suppose it sorts the wheat from the chaff, I wouldn't be getting involved with it mind.

Yeah agreed- but £1000 would sort the wheat from the chaff- £10k sounds fishy to me. Some items are less than a £1000- no bloody way I’d give them £10k up front even if I was serious about buying a high value item. What happened if Euro Auctions went bust overnight- for example...

Edited by Matthew Storrs
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Matthew Storrs said:

Yeah agreed- but £1000 would sort the wheat from the chaff- £10k sounds fishy to me. Some items are less than a £1000- no bloody way I’d give them £10k up front even if I was serious about buying a high value item. What happened if Euro Auctions went bust overnight- for example...

Last year they had 30million in the bank and 40million total assets. So id be pretty confident in dealing with them. Assuming its the same company based in Northern Ireland

• Like 1