Global warming fact or fiction? Has it effected when you use your stove?

Maybe on the verge of reaching alot of potential limits to pop growth:

Climate change

Fossil fuel depletion

Fosil water aquifer depletion

Soil loss

Eco system collapse  - mass species extinction

Also:

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Use of essential rock phosphate has soared, but scientists fear it could run out within a few decades

Hard to predict to timescales though....

U.N predictions for pop growth.

800px-World_population_v3.svg.png

Interesting that the mercator map projection shrinks africa were most of this growth will be so people don't realize how big its land area  is.

34 minutes ago, Rob D said:

He is way out there and worth a completely different take on things - not saying he is right, not saying he is wrong, just saying it's another perspective to view things from.

Come on Rob nail your colours to the mast as other have. Are you going to hide behind " not saying he is right, not saying he is wrong" and then share this vid?

• Like 1

DAVID Icke, the former sports presenter who once proclaimed himself to be the Son of God, has offered up more of his unusual wisdom, this time claiming that the Royal Family are "bloodsucking alien lizards".

Mr Icke, 53, claims the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh are shape-shifters who drink human blood to look like us.

And the father-of-three says a race of half-human, half-alien creatures has infiltrated all the world's key power positions.

He claims the US president, George W Bush, and his father, the former president, George Bush, are both giant lizards who change into humans.

Hmm sounds like sensible chap? ?

3 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

Come on Rob nail your colours to the mast as other have. Are you going to hide behind " not saying he is right, not saying he is wrong" and then share this vid?

Fair point - I'm going to nail my colours to 'I don't know how much of global warming is to do with us human beings and how much to do with a natural cycle of the planet' - best I can do! There are so many conflicting arguments the whole topic is a mess!

The way I see it if climate change is real and down to us I am part of the problem, pollution is real and is definitely down to us - I am part of that problem as well and will continue to be so... I fly to go on holiday, I drive a diesel car, I use more resources than most on the planet and will likely continue to do so for the short term.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stere said:

Hmm sounds like sensible chap? ?

Haha yep - but imagine the ridicule he has endured! Also imagine that 50% of what he says is total nonsense - but 50% of what he says may well be true..... that's 50% more than most politicians ;)

On 12/09/2019 at 11:00, BowlandStoves said:

I am just lighting the blue touch paper on this one and stepping back ?

Global warming, fact or fiction? Have you changed your stove use habits over the last few years?

Noooooo! I light my woodstove when its cold. If a bit chill in morning i put a fleece on. *kids today i ask you! All this were glaciers once tha knoes* k