Global warming fact or fiction? Has it effected when you use your stove?

Thread title should read affected.

Control the population? Imagine an experiment with say 10 rabbits introduced into a 10 acre enclosure with impenetrable walls. They would go at it until the graph plateau - some starvation as they reach the carrying capacity of the enclosure

Edited by tree-fancier123
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Woodworks said:

If we are brilliant how come we have denuded our soils, polluted our seas, poisoned our rivers, murdered countless other humans, changed our whole atmosphere, treat our elderly less well than our animals etc etc etc. Yes we made rockets to take man into space but not sure that outweighs all the dumb ass stuff we have and continue to do. Even the main aim of rockets these days is to eventually inhabit another planet as we too stupid to look after this one.

I bet the dinosaurs wish they had invented the rocket!

Lots of species become extinct due to climate change, it would be silly of us if we are speeding it up though. If we are then without a doubt it is part of intelligent life existence and maybe there isn't much we can do about it unfortunately.

• Like 1

Sorry but as i see it it has been going on for 10s of millions of years its just that some one with HSBC & a TSB degree who gets paid a good salery noticed it and raised the point, we have all this technollagey today but does any one really know how it works ? or does it actually work for its designed purpose ? back in the winters of 2009/10 and 2010/11 we had some quite harsh weather all the so called experts with in the met office decided we were entering another iceage, ! then from mid june 2012 it did nowt but rain till christmas then they where banging on about global warming ! the met office cant forcast the weather accuratlly for any more than 3 days, so what ever is predicted about global warming, i am sorry but the way i see it is, is that its just something for the highly paid so called experts to talk about.

Now can someone please explain this to me if you can ? because i do not understand this at all, now with in our wounderfull house,s of parliment there is one MP handing out RHI (renewable heat insentive) payments to people who are willing to fit a boiler and burn either wood chip or log to create heat either for heating or drying floors, i know of several around us and the heat they create is quite intense, then sat opposite this guy handing out money every where is another MP and his job is fighting globle warming, can some one explain how this works please ? or is it just a load of shit and a jobs for the boy,s situation,

• Like 1