Price of a log or logs

Phil G 2217

Hi I just picked up a hm130 on a trailer for 3 grand it’s used but a good mill ,I have been given a hydraulic power pack I have a donkey engine so now need a ram and some welding and will have a hydraulic log lift happy days,putting the roof on the new leanto for it to live under so very soon I will be looking for nice saw logs 

Hi I just picked up a hm130 on a trailer for 3 grand it’s used but a good mill ,I have been given a hydraulic power pack I have a donkey engine so now need a ram and some welding and will have a hydraulic log lift happy days,putting the roof on the new leanto for it to live under so very soon I will be looking for nice saw logs 

Nice setup mate [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

4 hours ago, Phil G 2217 said:

Yes quite expensive.  

Woodland mill hm130 xLwith a few extras  is about £8.200. 

I think with a few extras and the trailer Im closer to £11k now. :( Still, done now. :D Been knocking out 4" Fence Posts today knackered, but in a good way. :D 

Also took the cupping out of a couple of Oak Boards that will be one of my daughters head and foot boards on a bed Im making her. 

69914900_480199449483321_4035059476091371520_n.jpg

70744560_688218885028121_2655678467818913792_n.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I think with a few extras and the trailer Im closer to £11k now. :( Still, done now. :D Been knocking out 4" Fence Posts today knackered, but in a good way. :D 

Also took the cupping out of a couple of Oak Boards that will be one of my daughters head and foot boards on a bed Im making her. 

69914900_480199449483321_4035059476091371520_n.jpg

70744560_688218885028121_2655678467818913792_n.jpg

You have had busy day then how many post did you nock out. 

14 hours ago, Phil G 2217 said:

You have had busy day then how many post did you nock out. 

Not as many as I had wanted as I ran out of Logs. But was good to clear some space. But I also collected 10 8"x10' posts that where supposedly Oak but ended up being treated softwood. :/ A long drive up the road for nothing. took them so as not to waste the drive and paid him £200 instead of the £500 we agreed on for the Oak. 

11 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Not as many as I had wanted as I ran out of Logs. But was good to clear some space. But I also collected 10 8"x10' posts that where supposedly Oak but ended up being treated softwood. :/ A long drive up the road for nothing. took them so as not to waste the drive and paid him £200 instead of the £500 we agreed on for the Oak. 

Bet you was gutted to find that they weren't  oat. At least you  come back  with something. 

On 13/09/2019 at 18:45, gobbypunk said:

I’m scrapping a big hydro mower that has some big rams on it. What kind of size are you needing?