3.5t to 7.5t

Jimbo9

Without hiab full spec  

Isuzu NPR 7.5 Tonne Hook Loader Truck For Sale | HGV Traders ...

Features & Options

Rigid Trucks

1 km

4x2

Day cab

7,500 kg GWV

3,000 cc

Hook Loader

White

Diesel

Manual

New body condition

New interior condition

New overall condition

100% tyre condition

800.jpg

Edited by topchippyles
  • Like 1

Another option which i did was to get a bigger truck and down rate it which is what this one is so no need for new hgv test 

Spec 

Hiab and Hook Loader.  6.5 Tonne down rated to 3.5 Tonne can be easily back uprated.

HMF 350 crane perfect working order.

H15 Multilift hook gear perfect working order.

Ex council vehicle warranted 66000 miles.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.81ba6c010159e3e0c69981964e8b18f6.jpgbigger truck and down rate it 

5 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

I like the price and mileage of the Iveco yellow one, but what is the point of the crane on a 3.5 ton tree cutting rig if you want to stay legal?

Still looking at 1=1/2 ton which is ok and for private ground and take downs always handy,I own a lot of woodworking machines and every one has a use,Its what keeps the world going round.

I have a 24 inch wide 3 phase planer/thicknesser which cost me a grand and ony gets used maybe 5 times a year but makes planing huge beams easy and makes a grand every year in use for a few hours work.

Edited by topchippyles

38 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

I like the price and mileage of the Iveco yellow one, but what is the point of the crane on a 3.5 ton tree cutting rig if you want to stay legal?

Can drive it on a car licence for now until he gets his HGV class 2 and then uprate it back to 7.5 ton (not rocket science) Have run lots of different stuff over the years and always around the auctions nosing about,That is the fun in it for me and picking up a 1 ton tree like a knife through butter is a great feeling.8 hrs work then down the pub. ?

Edited by topchippyles

16 minutes ago, topchippyles said:

Can drive it on a car licence for now until he gets his HGV class 2 and then uprate it back to 7.5 ton (not rocket science) Have run lots of different stuff over the years and always around the actions nosing about,That is the fun in it for me and picking up a 1 ton tree like a knife through butter is a great feeling.8 hrs work then down the pub. ?

I wonder what the yellow one weighs with a mesh bin? My Iveco tipper single cab no crane or arb body, is 2.5 ton. At least the crane could load an additional trailer if wanting to avoid O licence 

2 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Without hiab full spec  

Isuzu NPR 7.5 Tonne Hook Loader Truck For Sale | HGV Traders ...

Features & Options

Rigid Trucks

1 km

4x2

Day cab

7,500 kg GWV

3,000 cc

Hook Loader

White

Diesel

Manual

New body condition

New interior condition

New overall condition

100% tyre condition

800.jpg

That would be great but as a 2018 plate is got to be pricey.