3.5t to 7.5t

Jimbo9

5 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Here you go and 7.5 ton all in,Pay for its self in 12 months.Proper toy to play with.

Are you a man or a mouse or shall i get the (cheese)

mercedes_benz__1828_hook_u0026_crane_hia

mercedes_benz__1828_hook_u0026_crane_hia

That’s not a 7.5 tonner. Look at the size of the wheels/tyres - only a nutcase would put all that kit onto anything less than an 18 tonner.

That with a bin on the back won’t have much payload - it would be a great arb truck (running at 18 tonnes) as it would possibly legally carry 6 or 7 tonne, which is a decent load of woodchip or timber. Pretty much useless for moving aggregates/machinery though. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, topchippyles said:

Another option which i did was to get a bigger truck and down rate it which is what this one is so no need for new hgv test 

Spec  172.42 kB · 0 downloads

Hiab and Hook Loader.  6.5 Tonne down rated to 3.5 Tonne can be easily back uprated.

HMF 350 crane perfect working order.

H15 Multilift hook gear perfect working order.

Ex council vehicle warranted 66000 miles.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.81ba6c010159e3e0c69981964e8b18f6.jpgbigger truck and down rate it 

How much usable payload left?

1 minute ago, topchippyles said:

With an ally bed or cage on not much more than 2-2 1/2 ton or they would not allow it to be down rated.

It only has to be under the declared MAM to be able to down rate.

Even my empty Iveco Daily 5200kg weighs over 2500kg.

Add all that extra kit & I cant see much change from 3000kg.

For arb work the hook system is the way to go , 10/12 ton hook loaders can typically carry five tons and are no bigger than a 7.5 tonner. Keep a couple of bins to seperate out chips /chogs and a tray for moving machines about. Whats not to like :dontknow:

Bob

• Like 2

1 minute ago, aspenarb said:

For arb work the hook system is the way to go , 10/12 ton hook loaders can typically carry five tons and are no bigger than a 7.5 tonner. Keep a couple of bins to seperate out chips /chogs and a tray for moving machines about. Whats not to like :dontknow:

Bob

Thank you bob as i have run all this stuff and still do so all this long winded replies mean sod all to me.

23 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

That’s not a 7.5 tonner. Look at the size of the wheels/tyres - only a nutcase would put all that kit onto anything less than an 18 tonner.

That with a bin on the back won’t have much payload - it would be a great arb truck (running at 18 tonnes) as it would possibly legally carry 6 or 7 tonne, which is a decent load of woodchip or timber. Pretty much useless for moving aggregates/machinery though. 

I cab assure you that is a 7.5 tonner 

Edited by topchippyles