Lightning Class 2 boot for trial

Margaret I would love to test your boots . I will be happy to submit a fair and honest written report . Size 8 . :001_smile: Doh stevie wins again

i did the goggles trial mate, i think you have read it wrong:001_smile:margaret never said i was doing the boots, i have loads of boots anyway, i think someone who is skint needing boots should get them:thumbup1:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ermmmm, in that case no thanks!

Quite dissapointed in the way you managed this thread.:thumbdown:

:confused1:In what way - I asked people to pm me if they would like to trial the boots for me. Which those who are interested have done.

You asked if you could read it here, and I replied...and suggested tongue in cheek that you could subscribe if you wanted to read it - that's part of my job, to gain subscribers for the magazine.

I'm not a moderator - I don't 'manage' the threads. If I have said/done something you don't like I'm sorry, but I'm not sure what you're disappointed with?

• 2 weeks later...

I know Shrek could spout off 500 words, but could he actually write them down in a sane manner.???? haha

More than 3000 posts say NO hahaha.

I would like to subscribe to the magazine but was put off a few months back when I was about to pay and it said it was not a secure location???? So I cancelled the transaction..

Thanks to all those who responded. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you - those who pm'd me should have a reply by now - my first grandchild, who was due on 24th Dec, finally arrived on 5th Jan - so his arrival, coupled with the snow, has kept me out of the office and off the computer for a few days.:biggrin: