Disgruntled employee

forestboy1978

2 minutes ago, Tree Man Tom said:

Sack him off this jobs hard enough without people like him. I've shifted blokes on for being 5mins late in the morning.... cant be doing with it. 

Ok.

I try to make sure I'm there before any company staff I work for, you must be great to make sure you're always on time for every appointment.

18 minutes ago, Tree Man Tom said:

I am but intrigued by the 'battered pick up' reference?? I think you must have me confused 

T'was you, no doubt. @silky fox, @mendiplogs  @pie eater pete    Although he was more pissed than you, and running around naked. You may not remeber falling off the pick-up, I do.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.