New hilux invincible or navara tekna

Elmsdown Forestry

43 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

The whole thing needs a good shake-up IMO.

I’m legally allowed to go faster in my ancient drum-braked Land Rover lightweight on a dual carriageway than the OP can in his brand new Ranger, or BigJ can in his shiny Berlingo van. I’m not sure of the merits of this particular rule tbh... 

Plus, you'd probably survive a crash better in your old Landie if you sat astride the bonnet (like a hood ornament) as opposed to being strapped into the vehicle. 

Whilst they're at it, please can someone up the speed limit on motorways to at least 90mph. ?

• Like 1

On that note  the hilux will be up for sale once the ranger turns up. If there’s any interest parties 2015 black invincible truckman s series canopy rear liner and rubber anti slip mat should be approx 105k  miles serviced regularly long mot cam belt done 11.5k +vat 

Edited by Elmsdown Forestry

defo ranger if you want a proper truck. i have a 2018 wildtrak auto. remapped to 235bhp

tows vvv well, got a mate who sells trailers, they've all run rangers as say they are the best for towing.

so much better value than the amarok as well, also, amarok doesn't have a low ranger box if that's something you'd need

WhatsApp Image 2019-08-20 at 9.39.52 AM.jpeg

On 18/08/2019 at 07:59, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

That loss of payload could have greater implications than just loss of payload too! 

Hector will be sniffing around trying to deprive honest, hard working tradespersons of tax relief too - bastard! 

WWW.TTRBARNES.COM

With the space and functionality to be loaded with tools and equipment during the week, but the ability to...

Hmmm thats interesting info. I was actually quite interested in the Raptor, despite it having a Ford badge on the front. This is a bit of a deal breaker though

The amarok is a nice Car, (the hilux still feels a bit more like its built to work though) a mate has one which did need the engine splitting in 2, just under warranty luckily. But when the Navara n-guard, and hilux ultimate (high/top spec models) here are about 28k +vat, its hard to justify 45k +vat for the amarok.

I’m a Toyota hilux man through and through I had a demo in a new model which was very nice then I tried a 3lt v6 Amarok and I hate to say it the VW was a better pick up with plenty of power. I later bought adventura model and I love it [emoji1303]

• 3 weeks later...
On 17/08/2019 at 08:25, Stubby said:

One problem I have heard about with the new Navara ( from the Nissan mechanic Dez from Yorkshire engine supplies vid Youtube ) is there is something that rubs and eventually wears through the bottom radiator  hose and dumps all your coolant . This is prevented buy the simple fix of attaching a cable tie to it to keep it out of the way . If you want to know all about Navaras , pros and cons its worth watching his vids . 

This issue is now sorted on service and on all new vehicles.

• Thanks 1