Aspen vs unleaded

Jack.P

7 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

And if there is any gum/Varnish issues Seafoam is the way forward. Cracking stuff. Awesome if you have cars/anything with Carbs.

A car carb doesnt have the little rubber diaphragms, often its these are knackered by stale fuel. The good thing now is Stihl, Echo, Husky pro models Chinese carbs for 6 to 15 quid delivered and job done. V 90 for oem. Bet the manufacturers are sick losing all that dosh to the Chinese

7 hours ago, tree-fancier123 said:

It's not good being wrong on the internet, potentially 7 billion people now know I didn't know what I was talking about, not suicidal about it, but not happy, will have to thoroughy research each post in future, even if it takes 2 weeks

Don't worry Bud . Vesp did it all the time ..?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Am I the only person who puts away a 2 stroke tool running or regular fuel away at the end of a season and fire it up again no worries the next season? 

No you are not Andy. I make no concessions for laying up my tools and they all start when pulled off the shelf again. Never felt the need for Aspen for the machineries sake but not questioning that it's probably better for the users health. I do always use quality oil carefully mixed and never supermarket fuel.

• Like 2