Aspen vs unleaded

Jack.P

42 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

Its all very well paying over the odds for fuel marketed as producing less toxic fumes, but if the operatives other lifestyle choices put them in geat danger - what's the point? I mean things like: too much sugar, 170mph , unprotected sex with strangers, or even visting a relative in a country with an ebola outbreak

I probably consume too much sugar, but can't admit to any of the other things on your list :vollkommenauf:

ps you forgot to say bacon gives you cancer :w00t:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, scbk said:

I probably consume too much sugar, but can't admit to any of the other things on your list :vollkommenauf:

ps you forgot to say bacon gives you cancer :w00t:

I though the power of bacon was what made a jumbo jet fly ( the pub landlord ) ...

• Like 1

Its all very well paying over the odds for fuel marketed as producing less toxic fumes, but if the operatives other lifestyle choices put them in geat danger - what's the point? I mean things like: too much sugar, 170mph , unprotected sex with strangers, or even visting a relative in a country with an ebola outbreak

That’s there choice, you are forcing them to use fuel that can be harmful, that’s your responsibility! A claim will come at some point, it has with everything else, miners with vibration white finger, aspestos , people working in dusty environments, farm workers told to use pesticides etc etc .

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ian C said:

That’s there choice, you are forcing them to use fuel that can be harmful, that’s your responsibility! A claim will come at some point, it has with everything else, miners with vibration white finger, aspestos , people working in dusty environments, farm workers told to use pesticides etc etc .

I don't have PAYE staff, but would imagine a lot of quite big firms with a payroll over 10 say are still on petrol - and getting the PA1/PA6 tickets for their guys to lap up the glyphosate when the tank mix sloshes out the lid they forgot to do up properly and down their back. Hopefully the Ltd status will prevent these callous entrepeneurs from losing their homes in the event of successful litigation.

Since the advent of horticultural petrol machines was a generation or two ago, these early workers must have been tumoured up to the eyeballs

4 minutes ago, Dan Maynard said:

I was thinking this, probably forestry cutters most at risk due to constant exposure? Are there any stats or were they all smoking rollups anyway so difficult to isolate a cause of lung damage?

The thing is If Alketite  fuels were not here we would all go on using pump fuel . Our life style choices are irrelevant . Its like the MMR vaccine . Before it we would still be getting measles .  I use it coz its there and its better . Better for me and better for my saw/hedge cutter/log splitter etc etc .

• Like 2