Needing help in Southampton/Fawley area

Mike Dempsey

I bought a clicker press on ebay on Sunday thinking that the guy would be helpful and stick it on a pallet for a few quid extra. Unfortunately he isn't and wont do that.

Its in a small business premises at SO451BB. The press weighs about 350 Kg and is 900 x 800 and 1360mm high and will fit nicely on a normal sized pallet.

All I need is a couple of helpful people to nip around there and stick it on a pallet (probably need to bring one) maybe using some old rope or a couple of cheap ratchet tie downs.

You don't have to take it anywhere as I am going to arrange pick up via pallet company. Probably only about ten to fifteen minutes work at the most. It needs to be done between 8.30 and 5pm.

I am happy to pay someone £100 to do this as its about 500 miles from me, so a bit of a hike!

I would need to give them a days notice as they have some stuff in front of it that would need moved first.

If anyone is able to help my no is 07769703520.

cheers

Mike

Edited by Mike Dempsey