One for the Transit overloadist`s

aspenarb

A bolt in air bag load assister that works with the original springs, just pump them up to load level.

Just saying.

Bob

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

2 Air inlet valves. The original suspension will not be removed. The semi-airsuspension are designed to co-operate with the...

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/nYIAAOSwzKVczFQ0/s-l1600.jpg

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, EdwardC said:

Is the idea to fleece money out of you, or make it look like you're not overloaded. Could always fill  the gas bag, (on this occasion I don't mean Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson), with helium, so when the vans weighed it appears lighter than it really is, thereby allowing you to continue on your journey carrying more stuff than you should to that quiet lay-by where you tip.

Been a rough day?

• Like 3

This is exactly the amount of logs you can carry and not get pulled.
I got followed twice by vosa/traffic and had 3 police cars pull onto the motorway and follow me for 1-2miles .
All in 50 miles.
IMG_8408.thumb.jpg.cb78eeb616f24ac60059208259f04a4c.jpgIMG_8409.thumb.jpg.410c129f41020512f2be9860cd4f2327.jpgIMG_8411.thumb.jpg.483d21f6d1229c2a9a77409ad4d2fe75.jpg
[emoji106]

Sure they werent just following you cos they got a good old waft of ‘Lancashire’ aroma coming from ya trunks! [emoji39][emoji23]

42 minutes ago, Rough Hewn said:

This is exactly the amount of logs you can carry and not get pulled.
I got followed twice by vosa/traffic and had 3 police cars pull onto the motorway and follow me for 1-2miles .
All in 50 miles.
IMG_8408.jpgIMG_8409.jpgIMG_8411.jpg
emoji106.png

Well if it did,nt sound like the Arkansas chug a bug from the Wacky races you might not get all that attennsion ?  The Arkansas chug a bug driven by Lazy Larry and Blubber bear watched it every day after school back in the 70s,

• Like 3

Well if it did,nt sound like the Arkansas chug a bug from the Wacky races you might not get all that attennsion ?  The Arkansas chug a bug driven by Lazy Larry and Blubber bear watched it every day after school back in the 70s,

Fossil!!!
  • Like 1

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Got it fixed yesterday, after I got back.
Actually accelerates now.[emoji23][emoji106]

Wacky races?!
Muuuuutley!!!!
[emoji106]