Why are people just rubbish

eggsarascal

3 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

Got it sorted Keith, Billy's going over to do it for me later this afternoon. Fortunately he'd got to come back to Sudbury to swap lorries

Oh god no, if Bill is doing it you better order twice as many turf :)
Give the old boy my regards, top man is Billy.

11 hours ago, MattyF said:

If you have worked your arse off all week and are good at your job and probably booked up in advance for months and on a Sunday some Gollum looking cunt on a Vespa wanted to take your time up for a job not even worth your teams money for the day, I would of made my excuses too... at least he had the decency to tell you , In fact I can think of so many reasons why but at least he told you the evening before he was not going to be there... here is my take on what happened, you went out , got plastered , ignored your phone when it rang for him to cancel.
Got up and went to the place you had agreed and waited ... waited a bit more ,feeling like a french man had done a shit in your head and wishing you had never gone out whilst looking at your phone after about an hour of waiting realised you had a message and listened to it ....after forcing yourself with a raging hang over to drive or ride out on the Vespa you cracked and had a rant on a arb forum about how lame people are.
He could of had football with the kids.
His misses could of said I haven’t seen you all week and if you go and look on work on Sunday I’ll be pissed off.
He could of heard about how hard you are from all the time you have done that you keep going on about that he was too scared to meet you..... my bet is on any of those.....
Just saying whilst hiding behind my dreadlocks.

Don't judge me by your own standards, if I say I'll be there, I'll be there. I don't need fools who've agreed to meet me on the job letting me down at the last minute. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, scraggs said:

Oh god no, if Bill is doing it you better order twice as many turf :)
Give the old boy my regards, top man is Billy.

He's on it now, he's sorted the turf. He is a top bloke, he never mentioned money until I brought it up. Typical Billy, sort me out when you see me.

17 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Don't judge me by your own standards, if I say I'll be there, I'll be there. I don't need fools who've agreed to meet me on the job letting me down at the last minute. 

In fairness to him, we don't know why he cancelled, but he did have the decency to let you know, an awfull lot of people can't even be arsed to do that now days.
At least you are sorted now, saying that have you seen Billy's turf laying :)

Edited by scraggs
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, scraggs said:

In fairness to him, we don't know why he cancelled, but he did have the decency to let you know.
At least you are sorted now, saying that have you seen Billy's turf laying :)

He did let me know he'd forgot he'd got to take his lad to football. Nah, I've never seen Bill turf laying, I've got two hopes!

7 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

He did let me know he'd forgot he'd got to take his lad to football. Nah, I've never seen Bill turf laying, I've got two hopes!

Little and none ? :)
I shall arrange a public flogging :)

Edited by scraggs
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Leave it out Keith, I just need it sorting. I'm sure I'll get a phone call if it isn't right.

In all seriousness, Bill should know by now mate so I know it will be fine.
Really must call in and see him some time, seems i'm always in a mad rush when i'm out that way

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, scraggs said:

In all seriousness, Bill should know by now mate so I know it will be fine.
Really must call in and see him some time, seems i'm always in a mad rush when i'm out that way

Dodge Brian, you'll never get away else.