Which bollard?

Treetom15

I’m looking at getting myself a decent rigging setup, the place I work at has their own but as I’m looking further into going self employed I decided it’s the next logical thing I need. Just looking for pros/cons to what bollards people here have used- I’ve used the Stein rc2001 and a couple of other very similar fixed bollards (no interest in portawraps, hate the things!). Slightly torn between buying the RC 2001 or the RCW 3001, as I don’t want to buy twice and I like the idea of having the option to use the winch with the 3001? Cheers!

There is that but once you start using one you won’t go back.. opens up a whole new dimension to rigging , I haven’t used a crane in years as a result so although the initial thing investment is expensive all money going back to you instead of the crane company or speeding up a job makes it worthwhile.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MattyF said:

There is that but once you start using one you won’t go back.. opens up a whole new dimension to rigging , I haven’t used a crane in years as a result so although the initial thing investment is expensive all money going back to you instead of the crane company or speeding up a job makes it worthwhile.

That using a rc3001 and winch or you talking gcrs?

More of a budget option I suppose but for self employed type jobs I went for Tree Runner P500, save £100 over the rc2001, it's lighter and easier to set up by one person. Really happy with it and worth the extra over a portawrap.

Seems to be only Honey Bros that stock them for some reason.