What would you charge?

AWarb00

3 minutes ago, Cheesy pete said:

totally disagree with you on this ! 

an Intelligent person should have no opinion on something they know nothing about but look to people who do know to guide them in the correct way !

Who's said this the Deli lama.......   

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Cheesy pete said:

totally disagree with you on this ! 

an Intelligent person should have no opinion on something they know nothing about but look to people who do know to guide them in the correct way !

I disagree. We should all have an opinion. Someone with intelligence will listen to other opinions, take them on board and then shape their own opinion for the good. Vesp seems to lack the latter part.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

Not a single full stop. Impressive. :D 

Yes it didn't go unnoticed but...

2 hours ago, trigger_andy said:

You really seem to struggle with your and you're don't you? Makes you look like a retard especially when you're taking the piss out of someone else for a supposed lack of intelligence. :D 

...a well known rule of the internet...

1 hour ago, trigger_andy said:

No, you wont refer me to bigtreedons because he's not on here calling other people idiots and he actually known what he's talking about in this line of work. 

...is that if one comments on grammar or spelling  there will inevitably a typo or mistake in your own post.

Having commented recently on ill judged use of English in another thread I'll get me coat

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

would that be like that tee shirt thread you started, the one you told me to stay off?..

funny how it died when I left it be....   how long would this one of gone on without my contribution to keep it rolling along?...  two pages?..

Yep. 2 pages of quality input 

59 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

I have a large troll following for sure....  luckily I don't mind half of em, including you these days...   but, gotta admit my favorite is Ratty..  even I have to laugh at some of his trolling...

You remind me of an annoying Child who constantly butts in on an Adult conversation.

Then once berated,returns to the room with its own faces smeared upon its face after defecating in the hallway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Mike Hill said:

You remind me of an annoying Child who constantly butts in on an Adult conversation.

Then once berated,returns to the room with its own faces smeared upon its face after defecating in the hallway.

I dread to think you have a wife/partner in your life...  your conversation is revolting..   

did you go to school at all?..   brought up or dragged up...  

Back on track. A good climber with the right kit can speed things up massively. But you do need to be prepared to deal with what comes down, as it may come down faster than you're used to. Ideally you need a crew who know what they're doing on jobs like that.
Thanks to @MattyF for that one.image.thumb.png.b976037163d27ba607c07b2a42bb5305.png

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Yep. 2 pages of quality input 

Funny because I just red through a few pages of the thread.. apart from good posts here and there it was getting to be about northern monkeys and such..   was that the quality you was looking for?...

Back on track. A good climber with the right kit can speed things up massively. But you do need to be prepared to deal with what comes down, as it may come down faster than you're used to. Ideally you need a crew who know what they're doing on jobs like that.
Thanks to@MattyF for that one.image.thumb.png.b976037163d27ba607c07b2a42bb5305.png
A large capacity chipper and something mechanical to feed it helps too. Unless the client wants the wood..
A small crew of people that work well together is essential to keeping the pace up. I really enjoy the odd days I get with 3 to 5 person jobs, the time goes fast and the work gets done.
  • Like 4

Thanks to@MattyF for that one.image.thumb.png.b976037163d27ba607c07b2a42bb5305.png

Hell fire! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] thats a proper dose of fungi arounds its base! Do tell?! [emoji848]