See ya later Mr Yaxley Lennon

eggsarascal

1 hour ago, Mark J said:

Why did he latch onto it?

Part of the reason is probably the reasons you allude to earlier but also I’d say due to the fact it was common knowledge and due to the fear of offending people, absolutely bugger all of any significance was being done about it for years. The evidence was there all along which makes it very easy to be able to point the finger at people for blatant inaction. 

• Like 1

Agree with him or not. This is straight up state persecution of a man for who he is not what he's done. 

We should all be very worried about this. 

Next time it could be someone you agree with, or you. Wouldn't be funny then would it. 

Personally I think he's controlled opposition probably paid by Israel to rile up the white working class into civil war to bring in a more totalitarian government. Hence the influx of Muslim and sub saharan migrants to Europe. You need a them to create a war. Classic hegelian dialect. 

The fact remains tho 2% of our population commit 86% of sex offences. They were racially and religiously motivated, organised attacks on mass by a group of people that have no interest in assimilation. Including labour politicians.

And our police and government knew and did nothing.

The fact that theres not more Tommy's or Stephen's (not sure why people get so worked up on a pseudonym) is credit to the globalists who have successfully neutured any sense of masculinity or national pride you're aloud to exhibit. 

Before anyone brings up white paedophiles(who we jail when caught and despise as a society) please tell me about the white Christian english rape gangs operating for over a decade in Lahore or Islamabad. 

Could you imagine. 

Clown world marches on. 

?

• Like 4

Bloke's an absolute bellend, no doubt about it, but surely it begs the question of why such issues are left to the likes of him and Nick Griffin to raise? Also, regards his ''racist'' anti Islamic rhetoric, by that token does that mean that the likes of Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins and Douglas Murray are ''racists'' too?

Anyone able to quote ANY other example of ANY case of contempt of court resulting in a prison term?

I won’t hold my breath whilst I wait for the harsh reality of a POLITICAL prosecution to wash over those that celebrate this despicable degradation of the English legal system to something akin to that which might be found in a dictatorship or a banana republic. 

Careful what you wish people.....

• Like 4

If this is the benchmark.......,
Then everyone who held a position of authority, who either by commission or omission was complicit or had anything to do with these terrible cases where vulnerable kids were left to be victimised by predators, should be doing serious jail time far in excess of what TR was sentenced to.
That would be justice, seen to be done.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

Anyone able to quote ANY other example of ANY case of contempt of court resulting in a prison term?

I won’t hold my breath whilst I wait for the harsh reality of a POLITICAL prosecution to wash over those that celebrate this despicable degradation of the English legal system to something akin to that which might be found in a dictatorship or a banana republic. 

It's not about what people wish for, you know it, I know it and TR knows it (or should) you can only push the "establishment" so far before they will push back. He's not some super hero that discovered Asian grooming gangs we/they all knew it was going on. If you listen to some of his videos he says it's still rife in many city's around the country, so, what's he proven?, nixies, nothing, diddly squat. 

Before you fall out of your PJ's, I've said it before, he's done some good in bringing these nonces to the forefront, he's just pushed a bit to hard.

2 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

I've always been under the impression that the court system is pretty relaxed about what goes on OTHER than disrespect to itself, members of the jury get locked up for breaking the rules! 

This poem from the second world war always resonates with me. 

I watched the video that's got him in trouble. The case was over and they were being read then verdict. He asked what they thought their vedict was going to be. Pretty much the same as what all the journalists have asked himself. The judge even said he caused the defendants (Islamic gang rapists) anxiety. 

Again not a massive fan of Tommy but this is a dark day for the English justice system and therefore western nations as English common law is the bedrock of those legal institutions. 

Honk honk

?

f29ffc35-3cd5-46b5-82ca-78164aaa5e3d.jpg

• Like 5