See ya later Mr Yaxley Lennon

eggsarascal

36 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Tommy Robinson and the 1000s of young girls raped by 'grooming gangs' have something in common that makes the British Establishment treat them both with utter contempt. 

They're white and working class. 

The real racists in this story are the 'Asian' men of mainly Pakistani heritage who targeted young white English girls as they saw them as nothing more than meat to be abused. 

The British Establishment helped facilitate the abuse by denying for years it was going on. All in the name of political correctness. 

Tommy Robinson drew attention to ‘Asian Grooming Gangs.’  Britain has persecuted him for it. 

At any other time in British history Robinson would've been called a patriotic hero. 

The fact he has been turned into a social pariah by the British Establishment tells us just how low Britain has sunk under the weight of a stifling politically correct culture. 

This ? 100% correct

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Tommy Robinson and the 1000s of young girls raped by 'grooming gangs' have something in common that makes the British Establishment treat them both with utter contempt. 

They're white and working class. 

The real racists in this story are the 'Asian' men of mainly Pakistani heritage who targeted young white English girls as they saw them as nothing more than meat to be abused. 

The British Establishment helped facilitate the abuse by denying for years it was going on. All in the name of political correctness. 

Tommy Robinson drew attention to ‘Asian Grooming Gangs.’  Britain has persecuted him for it. 

At any other time in British history Robinson would've been called a patriotic hero. 

The fact he has been turned into a social pariah by the British Establishment tells us just how low Britain has sunk under the weight of a stifling politically correct culture. 

Reet. My mates work in the social care sector. They'd flagged up grooming gangs over fifteen years ago and it wasn't followed up because the coppers essentially didn't believe that kids in homes etc were capable of telling the truth. This is Newcastle UK.
Yaxley Lennon is a shit stirring fuckwit, he's purely there to get people worked up. Seems to have a worked a treat on yourself.
He hasn't drawn attention to the white nonces.
And aye, it is apparent that there is a problem in the Asian community, in that their peadophiles are also racists.

Edited by Mark J
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mark J said:

Reet. My mates work in the social care sector. They'd flagged up grooming gangs over fifteen years ago and it wasn't followed up because the coppers essentially didn't believe that kids in homes etc were capable of telling the truth. This is Newcastle UK.
Yaxley Lennon is a shit stirring fuckwit, he's purely there to get people worked up. Seems to have a worked a treat on yourself.
He hasn't drawn attention to the white nonces.
And aye, it is apparent that there is a problem in the Asian community, in that their peadophiles are also racists.

What he flagged up is the unpalatable truth of what was going on with a blind eye being turned to it. One of the reasons it was not followed up was undoubtedly the racial sensitivity displayed by many forces. I think it’s safe to say if it had been the other way around ie white gangs raping Asian girls the outcry would have been off the scale. No one is getting worked up as you put it what the guy you refer to is doing is exercising his right to express an opinion. Just as a one eyed one armed individual did for years in a London street. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

What he flagged up is the unpalatable truth of what was going on with a blind eye being turned to it. One of the reasons it was not followed up was undoubtedly the racial sensitivity displayed by many forces. I think it’s safe to say if it had been the other way around ie white gangs raping Asian girls the outcry would have been off the scale. No one is getting worked up as you put it what the guy you refer to is doing is exercising his right to express an opinion. Just as a one eyed one armed individual did for years in a London street. 

He didn't flag it up. See above. It has been flagged up for some time.
Aye, we do need to shine a spotlight on the people in every communty who allow shit like that to go on.
He's a coke fiend who can't even throw a proper punch.
If you believe in Lennon's sincerity, I have a bridge to sell you if you're ever in the north-east.

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

He didn't flag it up. See above. It has been flagged up for some time.
Aye, we do need to shine a spotlight on the people in every communty who allow shit like that to go on.
He's a coke fiend who can't even throw a proper punch.
If you believe in Lennon's sincerity, I have a bridge to sell you if you're ever in the north-east.

Who mentioned Robinson’s sincerity !!! I can assure you he’s not my cup of tea but at same time neither are the people who slate this country espouse violence  and nothing is ever said or done.

Wether you like him or not he is entitled to freedom of speech. 

As for him being a coke fiend as you put it or being able to throw a decent punch ??? That’s totally irrelevant, as for flagged up etc etc call it what you will but he was most definitely involved in dragging it into the public domain. As for the north east I’m from Lynemouth originally, you keep your bridge reet I’ve no need for one. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

Who mentioned Robinson’s sincerity !!! I can assure you he’s not my cup of tea but at same time neither are the people who slate this country espouse violence  and nothing is ever said or done.

Wether you like him or not he is entitled to freedom of speech. 

As for him being a coke fiend as you put it or being able to throw a decent punch ??? That’s totally irrelevant, as for flagged up etc etc call it what you will but he was most definitely involved in dragging it into the public domain. As for the north east I’m from Lynemouth originally, you keep your bridge reet I’ve no need for one. 

I have a working Cambois Ferry if that fits the bill.
He's a media whore, he doesn't give a fuck about the victims of these cases or he wouldn't have went off jeopardising the potential conviction of the scum responsible.. Newbiggin here so we're practically neighbours.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark J said:

I have a working Cambois Ferry if that fits the bill.
He's a media whore, he doesn't give a fuck about the victims of these cases or he wouldn't have went off jeopardising the potential conviction of the scum responsible.. Newbiggin here so we're practically neighbours.

No need for the ferry boat neither spent enough time in Cambois when the power station was there to know I don’t miss it, He may be all of them things but freedom of speech can not be a selective right based on colour religion or if  you happen to agree or disagree with the individual. Or indeed even dislike the guy. Know Newbiggin well went to school there. Did a bit of work a good few years back placing the rock armour that has that dubious statue on.  

9 minutes ago, Johnsond said:

No need for the ferry boat neither spent enough time in Cambois when the power station was there to know I don’t miss it, He may be all of them things but freedom of speech can not be a selective right based on colour religion or if  you happen to agree or disagree with the individual. Or indeed even dislike the guy. Know Newbiggin well went to school there. Did a bit of work a good few years back placing the rock armour that has that dubious statue on.  

Aye, it's good rock armour. Freedom of speech is fine, just don't jeaopardise prosecutions in the process.

• Like 2