See ya later Mr Yaxley Lennon

eggsarascal

It’s a maximum two year sentence, he’s already served two months before the appeal succeeded.

Assuming they don’t want to make a living martyr out of him, I reckon they will sentence him to about 18 months, of which he’d actually serve about 8 unless he is a very naughty boy.

Since he’s already done two months, I reckon he’d actually do another six months tops.

How many times will he have to pick up the soap in the shower in 180 days?

29 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

considering he was released once over on this trumped up charge I'd guess he wont even be jailed as he's already served two month illegally..

So potentially causing the mistrial of a gang of predatory paedos is all good in your books Vespasian?

I am not surprised by you sadly 

2 minutes ago, EdwardC said:

Would that be the trumped up charge he pleaded guilty to!

He appealed on technical grounds and won. However, rather than being exonerated he was released on bail and a retrial ordered. 

At the retrial he was found gullty again.

His problem is that this is not his first conviction for contempt. He did the same last year, and got three months.

He got 13 months last time. Expect the same again, minus time served.

if he was guilty of contempt why did they let him out?..  I watched the live stream live..

although he was sailing close to the wind I didn't see anything he aught be held on contempt for..  its a witch hunt to get at him on account of his unpopular anti extremists Islamic opinions..  

The cowards at the top are out to get him for forcing their hand against rape gangs and having to deal with them. believe you me if left to them they'd let em rape their own wives and do nothin about it to prove how tolerant they are...   

truth of the matter is tolerance is masking their cowardice..  and thats why they don't like him..   he, Tommy Robinson has exposed them all for the cowards they all are...   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vespasian said:

if he was guilty of contempt why did they let him out?..  I watched the live stream live..

although he was sailing close to the wind I didn't see anything he aught be held on contempt for..  its a witch hunt to get at him on account of his unpopular anti extremists Islamic opinions..  

The cowards at the top are out to get him for forcing their hand against rape gangs and having to deal with them. believe you me if left to them they'd let em rape their own wives and do nothin about it to prove how tolerant they are...   

truth of the matter is tolerance is masking their cowardice..  and thats why they don't like him..   he, Tommy Robinson has exposed them all for the cowards they all are...   

Answer the question of why he pleaded guilty then.

5 minutes ago, Pete Mctree said:

So potentially causing the mistrial of a gang of predatory paedos is all good in your books Vespasian?

I am not surprised by you sadly 

But its OK by you for the State to send you to jail for having an opinion and speaking out on it..   ?..