Manpa angle grinder wood carving tools coming soon...

Rob D

Our distribution company Always Greener Ltd have the distribution for Manpa power carving tools. I have the test order and they do look excellent. In fact so good I really want to use them myself!

Drawback is - they will be expensive... not eye wateringly so... but there will be some wincing and sharp intakes of breath. But everything about them seems good - packaging, info, instructions. Made in Korea - am uploading them here https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/product-category/manpa/

On the plus side they have tools I have never seen before - you'll be able to do things you never done before! So I guess there is a price to pay for innovation. That said they are not that much more than the Arbortech tools - but I always thought they were expensive! I suppose it comes to scale of production - but it's still hits you the angle grinder that powers it is 20% of the price of the tool on the end of it!

The pros are - what a range of exciting tools to carve wood with! Have put together a playlist here:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Gray git said:

Quite fancy one of the round ones for bole carving as looks like it could be smooth to use compared with my current arbortec.
I like the 'relatively safe' as a positive promotion point on the blue ones

Yep - I like how they choose 'relatively safe' rather than 'elatively dangerous'...

I think these are smoother - for one thing the 4" version has x4 cutter heads rather than x3, the 3" and 2" cutters have x3 cutters instead of x2.

The reach they have is better and with the extension you can be a long way away from the cutting teeth.

• 1 year later...
On 11/05/2021 at 04:54, stillc said:

Do you know if they deliver to America?

They prob do if you go to their website - if not then we can ship to the US from our website https://www.chainsawbars.co.uk/manpa-tools/

Power carving tools, Carving class, Power gouge, Multi Grinder, woodcraft, Woodcarving, Woodcarver,Powercarving...