A thiefs face.

Rough Hewn

The guy in the pics is a pikey in my eyes, whether he’s a traveller or not. I couldn’t care less how he classifies himself/how he was brought up/what demographic he associates with.

(Some travellers don’t help themselves though as they harbour/protect pikeys and live off their income).

You don’t have to call yourself a traveller to be a pikey as far as I’m concerned.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Tbf I'm not to keen on the fella in the op myself but when you say pikey it automatically sounds as though your on about travellers and they get slagged off enough as it is have you ever watched "our secret world gypsy kids" because there travellers they get battered and bullied in school for their culture but folk don't realise stuff like that because all travellers are thieves apparently 

Jack 

I went to school with some travellers. They weren't the ones getting bullied trust me. Very violent and intimidating even at a young age. Especially when all their cousins would hang outside the gates at the end of the day. 

• Like 2

Tbf I'm not to keen on the fella in the op myself but when you say pikey it automatically sounds as though your on about travellers and they get slagged off enough as it is have you ever watched "our secret world gypsy kids" because there travellers they get battered and bullied in school for their culture but folk don't realise stuff like that because all travellers are thieves apparently 

Jack 

No I have not seen the program but I’ve seen 3 of my Chipper’s go missing and 40ks worth of My kit over the years and every one around me robbed , people murdered, raped , intimidated and threatened and some of the biggest organised crime and drug rings in that area never broken... and sorry it was definitely what I would describe as pikeys, I know exactly which ones some of them personally, the police know which ones and so do many others who have been victims I imagine.
Now the term pikey ... I would describe as any one who in with that sect even the hanger on gorgers who love the money ,drugs and thrills associated with the life style that they will scout and sell or just be soldiers for them as they admire this misery inflicting life style .. let’s not get these people confused with Romany gipsies though, they have no respect for them either and they will be victims of there crimes as much as any one else they can take advantage of , most I’ve met have no Romany heritage , they just use the term traveller so they can claim human rights for harassment when they are being investigated or watched.
  • Like 6

50 minutes ago, MattyF said:

No I have not seen the program but I’ve seen 3 of my Chipper’s go missing and 40ks worth of My kit over the years and every one around me robbed , people murdered, raped , intimidated and threatened and some of the biggest organised crime and drug rings in that area never broken... and sorry it was definitely what I would describe as pikeys, I know exactly which ones some of them personally, the police know which ones and so do many others who have been victims I imagine.
Now the term pikey ... I would describe as any one who in with that sect even the hanger on gorgers who love the money ,drugs and thrills associated with the life style that they will scout and sell or just be soldiers for them as they admire this misery inflicting life style .. let’s not get these people confused with Romany gipsies though, they have no respect for them either and they will be victims of there crimes as much as any one else they can take advantage of , most I’ve met have no Romany heritage , they just use the term traveller so they can claim human rights for harassment when they are being investigated or watched.

1 hour ago, joshuatree said:

I went to school with some travellers. They weren't the ones getting bullied trust me. Very violent and intimidating even at a young age. Especially when all their cousins would hang outside the gates at the end of the day. 

Looks like we've all got different views on travellers and as to gangs organised crime, rapist and intimidating there is that around here but it's all these little chavs and fucking grime warriors ect there's good and bad in every race religion and culture so everyone is entitled to their own opinions and we'll never agree on them 

Jack 

Don’t get where your coming from jack ,your upset about the word pikey being used and then your talking about chavs? An equally derogatory term if you want to play it like that.
I have no problem with travellers , gipsy’s , hippys or what ever your upset about but I do have a big problem with thieves... in my mind set having had relationships and being brought up around many romany gipsy’s I would not call any of them pikeys or any of my hippy friends who prefer to live on the road but I can give you many examples most of which are too grim to talk about Infact fuck it I don’t really care the whole thing is far to depressing to talk about and why I moved to the other end of the country... organised rural crime in areas of the country I can assure you though is dominated by groups hiding under ethnic banners that sadly is a fact...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MattyF said:

Don’t get where your coming from jack ,your upset about the word pikey being used and then your talking about chavs? An equally derogatory term if you want to play it like that.
I have no problem with travellers , gipsy’s , hippys or what ever your upset about but I do have a big problem with thieves... in my mind set having had relationships and being brought up around many romany gipsy’s I would not call any of them pikeys or any of my hippy friends who prefer to live on the road but I can give you many examples most of which are too grim to talk about Infact fuck it I don’t really care the whole thing is far to depressing to talk about and why I moved to the other end of the country... organised rural crime in areas of the country I can assure you though is dominated by groups hiding under ethnic banners that sadly is a fact...

Is there any other word to describe a chav? Ive always known them as chavs and nothing else? If you know a different word for them then tell me and I'll use the correct word 

Jack