New trousers for hot weather

lux

Really?
Ive had a couple of things from bearvalley with no issues,as have a couple of the lads i work with.
I dont doubt your  negative experience mate just surprised.

I’d ordered from them before without issue but when I did have an issue it was like banging my head against a wall. Long story short I bought a waterproof jacket that was decidedly not waterproof so I sent a couple pictures of me soaked through whilst wearing it at work. I asked for a replacement or refund which was refused. (Not legal under consumer rights I’m sure) I was told the best that they would do was offer me discount on other items that I had no need to buy nor did I want. And they removed the water proof bit from the jackets description. So basically they were just getting me to spend money and still not doing anything about the jacket. I got bored trying to deal with them so just took my business elsewhere and ordered £600 worth of uniform from a local clothes printer.

I really am not that fussed about the jacket being faulty it’s how it’s sorted .... or not ... that matters.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Ty Korrigan said:

Get a mate in Europe to buy you some of these:

https://www.kox24.fr/Pantalon-de-protection-anti-coupures/Pantalon-anti-coupures-X-treme-Light

Sadly, do not send to U.K.

I can vouch they are super light and über cool compared to any others on the market.

Stuart

think you can still get them on german ebay and amazon although i heard were being discontinued