Show us your workshops

Woodworks

Ha since we got burgled and lost my 880 and a few other things we got some of those anti poacher things that fire shotgun cartridges with a trip wire into a big steel pipe dont half go off with a bang I just got to remember to disarm it before opening the door fully and theres more than one 

• Like 1

Anyone got any recommendations for places to buy pigeon holes / storage racks / wall mounted organiser type things like this;-

I got these from Screwfix or Toolstation but they're not very good, weak plastic.

I could also do with another tool chest or roller cabinet thing. They seem awfully expensive for what they are, my current one came from Halfords. IMG_20201025_145037.jpeg

Just now, sime42 said:

Anyone got any recommendations for places to buy pigeon holes / storage racks / wall mounted organiser type things like this;-

I got these from Screwfix or Toolstation but they're not very good, weak plastic.

I could also do with another tool chest or roller cabinet thing. They seem awfully expensive for what they are, my current one came from Halfords. IMG_20201025_145037.jpeg

Look up Dexion and Raaco. They make very good stuff like that.

1 hour ago, sime42 said:

I had a chippy knock up some big pigeon holes to take tough boxes. For an example its a lot easier for jobs like riveting if everything to do with that task is in the one box, when done put it all back in the box and its good to go again, certainly a lot easier than finding the rivet tool rivets, drills to suit etc.

Bob  Mancave link, the old one seems to have packed up :dontknow:

APP.PHOTOBUCKET.COM

imagejpg6_zps57695b36.jpg
99BCBAD8-29BE-45BE-AEEC-58178EF6CF13_zpswsevijzk.jpeg
Edited by aspenarb
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, gobbypunk said:

Ha since we got burgled and lost my 880 and a few other things we got some of those anti poacher things that fire shotgun cartridges with a trip wire into a big steel pipe dont half go off with a bang I just got to remember to disarm it before opening the door fully and theres more than one 

Yep I got a few of them dotted around filled with salt and chilli powder ?

9 hours ago, sime42 said:

Always worth keeping an eye out at charity shops/gumtree for used office furniture/shop fittings etc

"Link 51" storage bins are very strong, but not cheap

• Like 1