justice system wrong or right??

Robert_S

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happens in your own home is your business, but if it spills onto the street, well then its public business and your asking for trouble, they wouldnt have made it as far as the street if it was me...... if somone threatens your wife and kids with a knife and says those things, then its eye for an eye in my view...

If someone threatened my wife and child with a knife in my home......I know it would be a race between me and the mrs as to who picked up a gun first and shot him dead. The cops would come 'round, clean up the mess.......and say thanks, saves us doing it (and that is quoted verbatim, from a cop I worked for a couple of weeks ago).

Edited by TheTreeWiseMen

great replies but unfortunately none of us are judges!! these people that pass out the sentence live in ivory towers and dont have to walk the same streets as us, the guy should have been given a medal and who care if he chased him out of the house and done him in the street, what is he going to do let him go and live in fear of him coming back? the only problem now is us as taxpayers keep this scumer on mobility for the rest of his life.:thumbdown:

GOD HELP US ALL!!!:scared1::scared1:

Hahaha :biggrin:

One of my first policies would be to push for volutary uthensia for lifers in prison.

To offer them a way out and save us tax payers millions.

A painless and carefree death instead of life in prison to be self administered to suit them and it would only cost a few pence a go

I reckon with a decent uptake we could pay off the national debt and get out of the recession in no time

Hahaha :biggrin:

One of my first policies would be to push for volutary uthensia for lifers in prison.

To offer them a way out and save us tax payers millions.

A painless and carefree death instead of life in prison to be self administered to suit them and it would only cost a few pence a go

I reckon with a decent uptake we could pay off the national debt and get out of the recession in no time

I would just have noose handing from the ceiling of every cell.

Protecting his family and kids when they had threatened to kill them, i think he was right and should be left alone to pick up the peices that the crimanls have left behind. Like his traumatised family and also to deal with the pain, trauma and mental issues that will be with them for life:sneaky2:

This is why our country is a joke! we have no money to put criminals in jail and keep them there. But we can cover the criminal banks and bail them out! This is why we could never be called great britain again:cursing:

His mistake was continuing the pursuit beyond his property. If he had left all the defence within the walls of his home he would not be doing 30 months now? Though in saying that I support what he did. That is not PC but the tide is turning big time in this country and the sooner our political 'masters' realise that the better. Maybe Cameron is waking up to this?

SWMBO works in secure mental health units (one grade down from Broadmoor) and the status of her 'secure unit' is being slowly shifted. They are seeing more 186 cases brought in by the police (dumped) and known previous 'patients' being re-admitted for crimes that 5 years ago would have been in Broadmore and their ilk. She is getting out of it next year as assault from 'inmates' (not allowed to call them that. Not PC) is getting more common....and they get paid less than a starting PCSO.

I lived in Mid and Eastern seaboard US for several years and the attitude in almost all states makes far more sense. The Castle Doctrine should come 'back' to these shores sooner rather than later IMHO.

Here's hoping?

Edited by Marlin.45