justice system wrong or right??

Robert_S

Seems to me he should have let be after they ran, and gone back to phone the police and make sure his family was re assured.

Would we all do the same? Trust me, if I had caught the scum that robbed me....

"Munir Hussain, who trained as an engineer, came to Britain in 1964 and founded a company that employs nine people and with a turnover of £2.4 million. He is a former chairman of the Wycombe Race Equality Council. "

What relevance? we are all of equal importance.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to me he should have let be after they ran, and gone back to phone the police and make sure his family was re assured.

Would we all do the same? Trust me, if I had caught the scum that robbed me....

"Munir Hussain, who trained as an engineer, came to Britain in 1964 and founded a company that employs nine people and with a turnover of £2.4 million. He is a former chairman of the Wycombe Race Equality Council. "

What relevance? we are all of equal importance.

I think it was intended to support the editorial view that this man was a reasonable member of society and of value to his community.

As for your honourable belief in equality, Hamadryad, somehow I can't help but value myself, my family or even the blinkered judge over the now brain-damaged attacker.

As soon as the other person flees or try’s to self-defence no longer exists in your mitigation,

Chasing someone down the street then bludgeoning them is NOT self-defence or defence of a 3rd party (coming to there aid) neither is it detaining them using minimal force AKA a “citizens arrest”

Had he bludgeoned him in his own home had he or his family been attacked in it then that would be very different BUT minimal force would still apply.

Ditto apart from minimal force in my own home. Touch my family and you die end of.

I hold the veiw that these people are a danger to society, whether they are in your house or fleeing.

Just because they are running away doesn't make them any less dangerous to someone in future.

The muggers I witnessed mugged an elderly man, knocked him to the ground injuring him, he was standing at a bus stop outside hospital waiting for the bus after visiting his gravely ill wife

Muggers are dangerous whether fleeing or attacking, in my veiw you are defending someone else in future

I believe he was acting in a reasonable manor, given what this piece of filth had done!!!

If he had killed him he would have done us all a favor.

I feel sick to my stomach that OUR society will put a man behind bars for protecting his family.

A suspended sentence would have been fine, if he is a "violent man" he will commit some other offense and at that point this sentence could come in.

A do not believe he is a "violent man", I believe he is a family man who was pushed too far!!!!!

I believe he was acting in a reasonable manor, given what this piece of filth had done!!!

If he had killed him he would have done us all a favor.

I feel sick to my stomach that OUR society will put a man behind bars for protecting his family.

A suspended sentence would have been fine, if he is a "violent man" he will commit some other offense and at that point this sentence could come in.

A do not believe he is a "violent man", I believe he is a family man who was pushed too far!!!!!

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Providing of course that what we've read in the press is accurate

Funnily enough heard on the radio before that if the Torries get in they say they will define what reasonable force is and how we can defend our selves in our own home!

Might not be a good thing, they could say you can do nothing but call the police.

I would happily pay more tax's if it could put a holt and turn around this whole mess we have about crime and punishment.

Place is going to the dogs imo.