Small self-propelled chipper

Guest Gimlet

Guest Gimlet

I could really do with one of these. Is the Jo Beau M500 the only one or are there other options?

Spending 10 grand isn't an option and the M500 is probably bigger than I need. 15 hp 80-10 mm would be enough and as I'd be using is on roughish ground, two central mini tractor wheels would be better than the M500's four, with wheelbarrow handles like a big brush cutter mower, but with a chipper on top.

Does such a thing exist?

Edited by Gimlet

Guest Gimlet

I might go for a used M500 if I could find one..

I really like the look of the Peruzzo. It could be ideal. My only concern is it looks a bit top heavy with the chipper engine set up high. I've got a couple of seasons work waiting for it which would see it pay for itself but a lot of that work is on steepish, anthill covered ground. I can see it tipping over.

8 hours ago, Gimlet said:

I really like the look of the Peruzzo. It could be ideal. My only concern is it looks a bit top heavy with the chipper engine set up high. I've got a couple of seasons work waiting for it which would see it pay for itself but a lot of that work is on steepish, anthill covered ground. I can see it tipping over.

Get a demo you ll be surprised how stable they are. 

I’ve got a 9month old peruzzo TB100 for sale it’s done 30 hours in as new condition with a spare set of blades .

i bought this as a back up machine for smaller jobs instead of our bandit 915 but it’s not getting enough use .

great little chipper and will track anywhere is very stable and will chip 3-4 inch diameter.

Im  looking £4400+vat.

B2042B2B-0D60-4DAF-828F-8B8DFB9BD0A4.jpeg

AA0580CA-7C46-488D-9475-27D2C45EDDFE.jpeg

287E1BDD-51AF-4612-8CD9-D37CD1F93C67.jpeg

05095F45-EB8F-4000-9822-E68253BC3A5B.jpeg

If you can’t spend 10k on the m500 then do look at the smaller jo beaus. You will save alot  but you ll have to man handle them. For a lot less the peruzzo tracked machine from [mention=50825]equip4ind[/mention] is a winner. Great product and service from Dan. 
Thanks for the recommendation Blake.

Hi Gimlet. Ive not heard of anyone rolling one "on the job". Where abouts are you based, could bring one out for you to have a play with.