Timberwolf 125 stress cutting in too early

Duncan.

Hi,

Just got my 125 back from having the bearings replaced and now when chipping the stress system kicks in on stuff 1 inch thick when the engine barely drops any revs.

Rang the shop up today they said to bring it back in to look at but just wondered if anyone had experience of this and could help? Just a bit of a mission to take it back to be honest. Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Checked the belt tension they've tightened them up, they were looser when I took it in.

Is it the sensor by the belts on the wheel that's like a cog? Sorry for not knowing the correct terms for these things.

I did look at that but can't see how it could be changed.

Thanks of the reply

hi Duncan, yes as mentioned, the belts would be the first to check, and then blunt blades and anvils maybe. the no-stress works on the engine revs so unless this has been compromised it shouldn't have altered. On the 125 the no-stress will either work or not , so the cause will be another factor. Gareth of Green Plant 01483 235111 .

Belts are tight, sharp blades anvils just been turned. I did look at the gap between the sensor and wheel and it looked pretty tight anyway could be a tiny amount closer maybe. I took it back in this morning so hopefully he will find out.

Thanks again