Knife and gun crime London

eggsarascal

Thing is knives and guns have always been about but I do remember working in London at around 2000 on housing projects that where been filled with fresh out of Africa Somalis and Sierra Leone refugees ,these fellas where asking us if they could take wood off trees we where felling , sure we said expecting them naively to maybe make some thing artistic or productive but where greated the following morning with about 15-20 of them brandishing lumps of wood carved in to clubs and brandished with nails and spikes to greet us, nice guys but violence was a way of life where they came from and I don’t think for a lot it stopped when they came here ..can imagine there off springs potential grown up with that and shite housing.
The other thing is there should of maybe been a stronger reaction by the government for the riots caused after Mark duggans death.

Just now, AHPP said:

You don’t need to. It’s one of the joys of minding your own business.

Seriously? If some nasty little bollocks feels the need to carry a knife near my family members then it's my business. Just because somebody has the right to do something doesn't make it a good idea. Ever heard of prevention is better than cure?

• Like 3