13 stitches and out of work for a few weeks. Thanks silky!

Gardenscape

Hey guys,

Had a small accident in a spruce tree on Wednesday. 25 foot up the main trunk during a take down, stripping the lateral branches with the silky, cut a branch on my right side from the topside until it swung down and hung on its last fibers.  Grabbed to hold the branch with my left from the underside and proceeded to finish the cut off with my right hand from the topside again. The final cut went through far easier than expected and the final destination of the blade ended up hitting the topside of my wrist/forearm with some pull motion. Took a quick look as soon as it happened with blood squirting from the cut, got myself down from the tree asap and got my lad to get the first aid kit and the customer rushed me to A&E. The result of this silly mistake ended in 4 internal stitches. It had cut to muscle and cut a superficial vein and I have 9 external stitches. Thankfully no tendon damage and I should be back to work in a few weeks.

Keep safe guys!

28760952365128918133593974771810304.jpg

28762695736925514742203820655247360.jpg

Edited by Gardenscape
  • Sad 2