Timberwolf/Entec chipper feed roller

Will Heal

I have an entec ch18 petrol chipper, 2001 model.

IMG_0983.jpgIMG_0984.jpg

The spline drive in the feed roller rounded off the other day. IMG_1559160485.452940.jpg

As you can see it is welded in so I bought a new roller body, and spline drive to replace it.

The old blades fit onto the new roller body but the new roller body won’t fit inside the roller housing as it is about 12mm too wide.

IMG_1559160857.540053.jpg

Am I missing something here? Or are the newer roller housings wider?

Has anybody sorted this before?

Can I just bolt the spline drive on and then just cut 12mm off or can I get a new spline drive welded into the old roller body?

Will get it all done professionally but can anyone recommend anyone to do near either Abergavenny or Marlborough?

Want to get it sorted cos I’m thinking of selling it soon.

Thanks

Will

Hi Will. great machine , single feed roller type.  Its Gareth here  (I used to be at Spectrum ,I am now at Green Plant) I will need to know what you have purchased ? A whole new roller kit or just body and spline ?  Does the spline drive fit through the hole in the roller casing and do you have the plastic outer ring ? call me on 01483 235111 and I will help .

• Like 1

• 5 months later...