Climbing equipment for sale

2old2climb

Hi guys ... well age And continued injuries have persuaded me to call it a day [emoji17]

With that said I’m selling my kit ( I’m more of a hobby arborist, fully qualified in arboriculture but I’m an electrician by trade,)

Anyway I’ve given some petrol gear away to family but kept the climbing equipment as it’s not something I’d recommend without training !

I have ART rope guide and a double snapper

ART positioner

Petzl zigzag

Stein vega plus harness

Echo CS 2511 yes

Husqvarna 365 x torq

Hoping to sell as a whole rather than splitting ,,, everything is only used a few times part time , around 2 years old or less ... receipts for all purchases to view ... like I say I’m selling as im now 52 and suffering from tennis elbow and just not up to it anymore

Looking sensible offers of above £750 Honestly almost new equipment should be a great help to someone

Hi guys ... well age And continued injuries have persuaded me to call it a day [emoji17]

With that said I’m selling my kit ( I’m more of a hobby arborist, fully qualified in arboriculture but I’m an electrician by trade,)

Anyway I’ve given some petrol gear away to family but kept the climbing equipment as it’s not something I’d recommend without training !

ART positioner
Petzl zigzag
Stein vega plus harness
Echo CS 2511 yes
Husqvarna 365 x torq

Hoping to sell as a whole rather than splitting ,,, everything is only used a few times part time , around 2 years old or less ... receipts for all purchases to view ... like I say I’m selling as im now 52 and suffering from tennis elbow and just not up to it anymore

Looking sensible offers of above £750 Honestly almost new equipment should be a great help to someone

Interested but would need some pics please

6 hours ago, 2old2climb said:

Hi guys ... well age And continued injuries have persuaded me to call it a day emoji17.png

ART positioner

Petzl zigzag

Stein vega plus harness

Echo CS 2511 yes

Husqvarna 365 x torq

That’s a shame you packing it in bill but when your body tells you something you have to listen,hard decision to make buddy but what ever you do I wish you all the best,as for the kit you have some good gear there and a perfect little starter package for someone,the rope guide and chainsaw alone is near £500 for new..so bargain for some one.good luck and all the best?

• Like 4