5G and is it harmful?

Rob D

Above made me chuckle! I was wondering if anyone knows about all these rays and frequencies that could actually shed a little scientific light on things? I'm getting some more crystals in regardless...

On 24/05/2019 at 08:13, Woodworks said:

Fortunately, we live remotely and are unlikely to see any transmitters close by but even if half of the above is right I worry for you poor buggers who live in towns. 

The way I'm reading it there will be nowhere on the planet where you will be able to escape the 5G signal due to the total global satellite system that's been deployed..... also I've read that some of the microwave frequencies being used are the same or close to that used to excite water molecules in your kitchen !!..... but most of today's dummies won't care as long as they can download netflix quicker.  Cheers. 

12 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

The way I'm reading it there will be nowhere on the planet where you will be able to escape the 5G signal due to the total global satellite system that's been deployed..... also I've read that some of the microwave frequencies being used are the same or close to that used to excite water molecules in your kitchen !!..... but most of today's dummies won't care as long as they can download netflix quicker.  Cheers. 

This is a worry.
From memory...as old and confused as I am....The high frequency (microwave) signals are very much line of sight and don't travel as far or as well as lower frequency.
I remember this is why the modern cell-phone aerials are closer together. The signal does not propagate as far.
5G being higher again, I understood to mean even more (closely grouped lower powered ) aerials.

Any thought of satellites would mean a very much higher output. 

I await to be corrected as I know there are some ex service signals chaps around I'm sure.

Bob

On 24/05/2019 at 06:43, Rough Hewn said:

Fascinating stuff Rob,
Bloody scary.
Nice one for the heads up.
Never even considered this, smart meter is going.
emoji51.pngemoji51.pngemoji51.png

yea.......and is it only I that have noticed They are now posting up the health risks of bacon.....( and other processed meats ) ...this is a raging conspiracy ! It has to stop, you will drag that bacon buttie from my cold dead microwaved fingers ... Rabbi ;) K

• Like 2