squashed chainsaw,husqy 357xpg.

struie

I will say same as Khriss if you can get a new saw out of him do it , your saw 10 yr old and not worth fixing at that age, in my case it was a bit different as saw would only may be had 20 ltrs of fuel through it and it was just cosmetic damage, first thing i did when i stopped crying was take bar n chain off and started it up, it ran fine so that eased the pain a little, so your case either new saw or keep looking for a good replacement and keep other for the odd spare,,,,,,

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Conor Wright said:

You break it, you buy it. List price for new.
If you wrote off his digger would he be happy if you paid for a set of buckets and a track for his new one?
If you're teaching someone a lesson teach it once and teach it well.

well he comes back next week,will b putting these points across,rather firmly,me n that old saw been through a few trees together. thanks again guys.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Conor Wright said:

You break it, you buy it. List price for new.
If you wrote off his digger would he be happy if you paid for a set of buckets and a track for his new one?
If you're teaching someone a lesson teach it once and teach it well.

so if u wrote off his old digger..you would buy him a new one???....a new 550xp is around £500...if u get £250 off him i would be happy

I think u might struggle to get owt  out off the digger driver.

U should off never gave him permission to use ur saw anyway

Wot did u say to the boy at the time??

It might seem strange if u never said anything at the time. 

I would off been absolutely raging at the time.

Might not be wot u want to hear if saw was still going well, but in reality if u have worked that saw hard for 10yrs it doesnae really owe u anything.

Might have to take it on the chin and NEVER loan ur saw to anyone.

Could off been worse could off been a new saw he flattened

Had two idiots place new Stihl  saws in tracked Bandit feed hopper on a site, cos they didn't want to carry saws back to where I was tipping the chip lorry, they started tracking back n residual flow from tracking circuit drove feed rollers - drove saws into chipper blades...... I was looking at them across the site n thinking " why they stopped??? Why they jumping abt???" Walked back to two shredded 362s   ? k

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Khriss said:

Had two idiots place new Stihl  saws in tracked Bandit feed hopper on a site, cos they didn't want to carry saws back to where I was tipping the chip lorry, they started tracking back n residual flow from tracking circuit drove feed rollers - drove saws into chipper blades...... I was looking at them across the site n thinking " why they stopped??? Why they jumping abt???" Walked back to two shredded 362s   ? k

Phew ! thought is was going to be a pair of good saws !?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1