Tiny chipper for zero access garden

Joe Newton

6 hours ago, stihlmadasever said:

Greenmech cs100 is a heavy bastard,its the smallest greenmech do and it meant for towing.

Id say it would take alot of stripping to get it up stairs

At under 200kg, stripped down to Vee Twin engine and two chutes, plus cassette and a guard there is nowt to it! Rob Rainford ain't no power lifter either!!!

Greenmech cs100 is a heavy bastard,its the smallest greenmech do and it meant for towing.
2 of us got a cs100 8 or 9 front steps, through a house, very tight kitchen and out a conservatory a few months ago. Had to kind of walk the wheels up the steps. Doable but straight lifting it clear of ground very hard work. That wasnt stripped down at all. They were not very tight 850mm doors either

41 minutes ago, billpierce said:
8 hours ago, stihlmadasever said:

2 of us got a cs100 8 or 9 front steps, through a house, very tight kitchen and out a conservatory a few months ago. Had to kind of walk the wheels up the steps. Doable but straight lifting it clear of ground very hard work. That wasnt stripped down at all. They were not very tight 850mm doors either

Did you read joes post?

Up 8 or 9 stairs aint the same as a tight staiway in a flat.

It may be possible but its not the best option imo bill

1 hour ago, PeteB said:

At under 200kg, stripped down to Vee Twin engine and two chutes, plus cassette and a guard there is nowt to it! Rob Rainford ain't no power lifter either!!!

Joe newtons about 10 stone soaking wet,stripping a chipper down and humfing the bits up tight stairs maybe possible,i doubt it, but there are easier options.

Typical fuckin arbtalk

People get a hard on shit canning other peoples experiences.

Look at the wee bugnots joe

Im out

Edited by stihlmadasever

1 hour ago, stihlmadasever said:

Joe newtons about 10 stone soaking wet,stripping a chipper down and humfing the bits up tight stairs maybe possible,i doubt it, but there are easier options.

Typical fuckin arbtalk

People get a hard on shit canning other peoples experiences.

Look at the wee bugnots joe

Im out

Please feel free to do that any time. 

I just looked at the Bugenot video, how would you get that upstairs!?! Plus, I'm not overly sure that that thing complys with the regs for power fed chippers. I'm sure that the distance from the pinch point of the rollers to the end of the indeed is longer than that and I'm pretty sure that power fed units are not allowed to slope down. Check out the regs at the H+SE webpage!