Birds/Nests

WesD

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_3251.jpg

The alleyway in to garage at work where the swallows are nesting again this year. In and out nearly taking your head off!

IMG_3250.jpg

Can just see mother perched across her nest! Shall get some more pics when the young ones start creating! [emoji106]

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mark J said:

The swallows just landed at my farm a week or so ago. They're mint birds.

"at my farm"!!!!!!!! I thought you were part of the working classes? Now i find out you're a landowner. Lord mother of divine jaysus i am shocked!

Not many swallows up here either 

• Haha 1

Got 3 or 4 bats out front of the house again tonight, they have been with us for a good few years but not seen anything of them just recently, just assumed they’d moved on?! Not too well up on bats and they’re goings ons? theyre great to watch and look at on a late evening.
Half expected to find clues on where they’d been living when i re-roofed house at front, but nothing!?? Maybe in next doors roof space??! They seem to fly very close to house, generally at gutter height, but they fly in a loop, takes approx 10 seconds at most before they come back past, which is whats making me think they are living very near by??! Would take some pics but i’m not quick enough really!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1