Low Impact Forestry Ltd, covering North Yorkshire and the North East

IronMike

Following on from my 50k budget thread.....

I am happy to say I have finally got my Logbullet mini forwarder fresh off the boat from Finland.

I'm just having a few minor modifications made to the machine, but I’ll be effectively ready to go from next week onwards.

Hats off to @Big J who has been a great help so far (and continues to be so I must add!) and inspired me to mimic his low impact route. 

Ill be offering introductory rates as I need some time to familiarise myself with the machine, but I have experience using lots of different machines (Botex trailer and Valtra, 360 with grab etc) so I’m safe and competent, but learning all the time. I’ve been working as a self employed groundie for last 7 years, so I have experience in arb work and forestry. I have saws etc if needs be.

Most people on here know of Big J’s exploits in Devon, and the kind of work the machine is capable of. Low impact is the key, as is productivity in areas where others can’t help. 

I am based near Richmond, North Yorks. So I am happy to travel in most directions if I’m needed for up to about an hour/60 miles radius. 

Please feel free to get in touch via here or call me 07772655759.

Steve, I’m happy to donate to running of site (although I still need to get that website sorted and I am giving serious consideration to a tracker too!)

This is an exciting new chapter for me, and I am looking forward to getting the machine out working soon.

Thanks, Mike.

1604AFD5-2CF1-464A-BFE6-31F97B49AF98.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

Would be interested to see it in action, Mike, mum still up there, so  am often up that way. K

It would be my pleasure Khriss. Be sure to let me know when you’re next up and if I’m about and available, you’d be more than welcome to see the machine in operation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's been a pleasure to help get you started. I've been on the tractor mostly for the past couple of months but have a stint on the forwarder coming up next week. Looking forward to it too :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...