Some Tree Surgeons Suck.........

Vespasian

“IF” everything quoted in the first statement rings true, then it can be argued from both sides / points of view, that it was the right / wrong thing to do.
But the swaying factor that suggests Vesp was wrong to try and create an argument out of it, is down to him stating “conifer” hedge, and not just “hedge”???
In all honesty though as stated above, i’d of trimmed it all flush regardless of extra breeds being in there.

3 hours ago, Ratman said:

I’d defo say the latter!
I shovelled and wheelbarrowed 7 1/2 tonne of stone and shifted 7 pallets of 4” block this last week! On top of my day job!
Your weak in the body as well as your head!!! Face it Vesp, you dont even deserve the title of “gardener” after what you’ve spouted and informed people of this alleged job, go join the W.I.

• Like 2

Good God, is this a fishing thread or what.

There are plenty of reasons why those trees didnt get cut, if you cant comprehend one of them then you are a shit business man.

The most probable reason is that someone priced to reduce a conifer hedge, maybe asked if the trees wanted cutting too, got told to fck off and only price what was asked for end of saga.

Ive worked for a few different landlords over the years, the vast majority have stipulated that we only carry out the work that we quoted  for and not to do any other works that the tenant may ask for. 

Looks like you have been well and truly bummed,  doing a job for a cup of tea and a sad story, you must feel dirty and abused.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mesterh said:

Looks like you have been well and truly bummed,  doing a job for a cup of tea and a sad story, you must feel dirty and abused.

Not exactly, she's some overgrown bushes she wants tidying up so why I'm there I'll do the other stuff..  and, I never feel dirty doing someone a good turn.    I tend to be one of those that understands the value of something and not just its price..    can't put a price on the look of someones face when you unexpectedly do someone a favour.. 

You might want to try it sometime, who knows it might even stop you feeling miserable for a minute...

• Like 1