Some Tree Surgeons Suck.........

Vespasian

2 minutes ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Is there any need to call people thick? I bet if there was a Arbtalk meet up I'm pretty sure you'd be thick with the amount of folk on here who'd show you some respect and possibly a few contusions aswell you've got no respect for anyone! you hide behind a keyboard giving folk grief on here always watching YouTube with a apparent bad back? If you don't want people's honest answers stop asking questions it's as simple as that!! 

Jack 

my bad back is only apparent after tree work for some reason....    

as to a meetup, perhaps one day I'll come down to one of those arb shows one or two on here I'd like show some respect to myself....    

My utube watching list has been very interesting over the last few days.. a slew of vids on the indo europeans...   and a few about the early roots of christianity..     giving myself a deserved holiday from stressing about brexit see.....    

Just now, Vespasian said:

my bad back is only apparent after tree work for some reason....    

as to a meetup, perhaps one day I'll come down to one of those arb shows one or two on here I'd like show some respect to myself....    

My utube watching list has been very interesting over the last few days.. a slew of vids on the indo europeans...   and a few about the early roots of christianity..     giving myself a deserved holiday from stressing about brexit see.....    

OK vesp make sure you keep them thumbs hard ? absolute clown 

Jack 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

OK vesp make sure you keep them thumbs hard ? absolute clown 

Jack 

I'll put you on my list of people to visit if I go to the arb show...   you can tell me all about bein a clown in person...   

18 minutes ago, tree-fancier123 said:

why would anyone want to hurt him? he's only spending a few minutes communicating through the written word

Calling people thick? If you had a member of family or friend with a limited capacity or even none would you appreciate someone going round calling people thick? That statement of his could of been worded more appropriately and I wouldn't of reacted it is a open forum even something like undereducated sounds better than "thick" 

Jack 

3 minutes ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

Calling people thick? If you had a member of family or friend with a limited capacity or even none would you appreciate someone going round calling people thick? That statement of his could of been worded more appropriately and I wouldn't of reacted it is a open forum even something like undereducated sounds better than "thick" 

Jack 

are you being serious?...    gettin fired up over callin someone thick..   I could see your point if I called someone a thief or pedo..  but thick!!!.. you got to be kidding?..

4 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

are you being serious?...    gettin fired up over callin someone thick..   I could see your point if I called someone a thief or pedo..  but thick!!!.. you got to be kidding?..

If you use better vocabulary it wouldn't be as bad thick is a horrible way to describe someone

think before type and all of these unnecessary comments could've been prevented.

What's the difference making a comment regarding capacity to religion or race? its all discrimination and like I said its a open forum so people can look and browse through it and we're supposed to be professionals do you not do work for schools or supported living accommodations because speaking like that would get you kicked off site we live in a equal and diverse universe now. 

Jack 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jwoodgardenmaintenance said:

If you use better vocabulary it wouldn't be as bad thick is a horrible way to describe someone

think before type and all of these unnecessary comments could've been prevented.

What's the difference making a comment regarding capacity to religion or race? its all discrimination and like I said its a open forum so people can look and browse through it and we're supposed to be professionals do you not do work for schools or supported living accommodations because speaking like that would get you kicked off site we live in a equal and diverse universe now. 

Jack 

If I had to respond to all an sundry slagging me off I'd have no time to get to work, never mind get any work done...

Thick retard numpty, yes and even bell end the other day..    I find some insults offensive but thick isn't one of em..    

why even princess diana didn't mind being called thick as two small planks..   it was almost said as a term of endearment if I didn't know any better..    

47 minutes ago, Vespasian said:

If I had to respond to all an sundry slagging me off I'd have no time to get to work, never mind get any work done...

Thick retard numpty, yes and even bell end the other day..    I find some insults offensive but thick isn't one of em..    

why even princess diana didn't mind being called thick as two small planks..   it was almost said as a term of endearment if I didn't know any better..    

Let's just agree to disagree that the statement that was made was un/acceptable  

Jack