Aspen delivery

jamez654

My local dealer has stopped stocking Aspen and started stocking Husqvarna XP Power instead.

Can I still order 3 cans of Aspen and get it delivered direct to me? Or should I just use the Husqvarna stuff instead?

I use it in an MS261, KM131R 4-mix and BG85 blower if that makes any difference.

Thanks

James

5 hours ago, teepeeat said:

might be wrong, but am under the impression the Husqvarna stuff is re-branded Aspen. Can anybody confirm.

Out of curiosity, how do prices compare?

I assumed that but was told its not .  However I have used both and can't tell any difference ...

Hi James,

I have just spoken to Ambleside Forest & Garden machinery who tell me they have Aspen in stock. Seems strange you were told that they do not have any. Maybe you could try again but please get in touch if you have any issues.

Husqvarna XP is not Aspen 2 in a re-branded bottle unfortunately and Aspen has never produced fuel for anyone else or has any plans on doing so in the future. 

Any dealer can have fuel sent but the cost of shipping makes it uneconomical unless you are buying 54 cans or more.

BR

Axel

• Like 1