Why Did I bother!!!

Chipperclown

So I was finishing my days tree surgery around 6pm and driving to my tip site in my village when I passed another tree surgeon on the high street (well out of area according to the signage) with a very full transit load of chip and likely at least half a load again of waste on the side of the road. Feeling sorry for them I turned around, went back and offered my tip site to them, told them to follow me which they did. They tipped and left without even a thank you! 

Will think twice next time!!! 

Edited by Chipperclown
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

That’s not very nice after your kind gesture. On the other side of the coin last week I was followed up to my main yard (and chip site) by the familiar greedy boarded tipper, who after the usual small talk, I realised they were from a local traveller reservation.
I declined their request to tip as they and their friends would be back tipping crap full time.
I got out of it on good terms by saying this place is criss crossed with cameras and the big boss will no doubt be on his way up here in a minute a we’ll all be in trouble.

• Like 1