Saw milling directory

Rough Hewn

4 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

i'd be prepared to look at making a stand alone site for this if people were willing to pay a nominal fee of say £30 per year for a listing. I don't think many would though, and as already said earlier on in this thread theres not exactly a huge amount of you guys. 

Having everyones name on this thread is fair enough, but these topics to tend to get lost a little, and are generally harder to find for the average joe public looking for a local mill.

I'm in.

Great idea, go for it.

When a directory is set out by area it makes it so much easier to find someone in your area.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Bullman said:

if people can keep putting forward suggestions what they would like to see on this directory it would be very helpful. Also if anyone has any high quality images, I will be needing some!

Are iphone/instagram photos good enough quality?

I might be in if it works out better than the directory I'm on that seems to have a lot of old adverts and won't let me update it.  I like the idea of us passing on each others details say if I'm to busy or the jobs to far etc.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 54gka said:

I might be in if it works out better than the directory I'm on that seems to have a lot of old adverts and won't let me update it.  I like the idea of us passing on each others details say if I'm to busy or the jobs to far etc.

Got a link to the one you’re on please?

8 hours ago, Steve Bullman said:

Original iPhone images should be, but will probably be better emailing them to avoid loss of quality 

Cool just let me know email and i’ll fire over anything decent cheers

if people can keep putting forward suggestions what they would like to see on this directory it would be very helpful. Also if anyone has any high quality images, I will be needing some!

I have hundreds of photos of slabs.
Not sure on quality though.
Got an iPhone SE.

IMG_4920.jpg
IMG_4922.jpgIMG_3901.jpg
[emoji106]
  • Like 2