ELIET SUPER PROF

stewie

Hi all, hope your well. I brought this shredder today along with some other tree surgery items from a private sale as a non runner and will get round to looking at it ASAP to get it running.

Apparently it was running fine up untill the old owner unfortunately got ill and passed away so it got left under a tarp and not been ran since. This was about two years ago.

Thats as much as I know so far tbh. I have some questions that someone on here might be able to help me with if possible?

1....it seems an older model? Are parts still available??

2....has anyone used one? Are they any good? 

3....what would you say it’s worth “sold as seen” as it is? And what’s it worth in running condition?

Open to realistic offers and any interested party is welcome to come and view it, check serial numbers,police records etc before any deal is done! 

A1C8F573-9A41-45BC-ADF4-CCF4E16D06C6.thumb.jpeg.8ff132c97bbf7e3a5f9389438578d245.jpeg

Also I have a trewellha monkey winch that fully works if that is worth anything to anyone? 

71938B48-228B-4F75-B5F5-7A29FCB4B8EA.thumb.jpeg.ffcaf506cff7f8295d0a4f960553453d.jpeg

Few land anchors,and a stump jack to, all good heavy duty stuff that would be handy to someone on this forum so thought I’d ask about here first before I try it all on eBay. Hope I’m allowed to post this here! Just thought it might help someone get a cheap chipper and I don’t have to deal with the clowns on eBay! All the best ?