Freelance Climber - Scotland

ferg74

Hi guys, freelance climber going to have days available. Based in West Lothian but can travel within reason. Have very high standards, strong work ethic and take the upmost pride in everything I do, be it up the tree or the clean up! Self employed but pretty much worked for one company for the past 5 years, where obtaining a reference will be no problem. Never been late for my work, always the first one in every day, getting everything ready and ahead of the game...team player!

I have my own saws, climbing kit, rigging kit and fuel. On top of climbing tickets I also have cscs card, woodchipper and stump grinder. Also fully insured.

You can check out some examples of my work on Instagram@arb.stract

Drop me a message if you want to know anymore....

[email protected]

07595 245647

Cheers

Fergie

Edited by ferg74
Spelling

Hi mate
Got a local company
SNL tree surgeons
What’s your day rate for any future work?
Cheers
Hi mate, thanks for message. Day rate is £150 but that's me coming with all my own kit including fuel etc. Just give me a shout if you ever need a hand.
Cheers
  • Like 1