Monkey Puzzle

gobbypunk

Hi I think that’s a good idea , one idea a fellow Arab talker mentioned to me when I had my accident was like an insurance type thing hear on arbtalk say we all put in a tenner and then buy some saws and invest the rest when one of us gets burgled or has an accident then there would be some help , like a saw to borrow until you can get a new one etc you get the picture what do you think , back to the monkey puzzle my mate who runs a sawmill is probably going to help me with it if I am lucky I might even get it milled on a woodmizer in with the deal 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys thought I would give you an update on the monkey puzzle, I am going to collect it early doors Tuesday, our new mateys at our yard are going to help he has a lanky and a 2 tonne trailer , so the plan is to cut it into 10ft ish butts and roll , winch them onto his trailer , the top end bits should be light enough to get in my van as it was standing dead , hopefully take it all in one go will post some pics , hope it don’t bloody rain .

Cheers Mark 

• Like 3