Chalara dissertation research

Hanah

Hello! Would it at all be possible if people could fill out my dissertation survey which is looking at how private woodland owners and managers are dealing with ash dieback and the main influences regarding management plans for infected Ash. I would really appreciate it!
Many thanks
https://rau.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/chalara-survey

Hello Hanah

I’m not sure my plot constitutes a big enough example but my house has about 10 acres of ground, 5 of which are designated as ancient woodland that is predominantly old ash coppice.
Sadly I have a lot of chalara present
If you think feedback from this is useful I’ll fill in the survey for you. Should you wish to use the site for any field work etc for your study you are most welcome.

13 minutes ago, lux said:

Hello Hanah

I’m not sure my plot constitutes a big enough example but my house has about 10 acres of ground, 5 of which are designated as ancient woodland that is predominantly old ash coppice.
Sadly I have a lot of chalara present
If you think feedback from this is useful I’ll fill in the survey for you. Should you wish to use the site for any field work etc for your study you are most welcome.

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me! It would be great if you could fill out my survey- It's trying to look more at how private land owners have chosen to deal with the disease and the main influences behind any management plans they have put in place so size doesn't really matter!

Thank you for the offer of field work, though hopefully if I collect enough survey responses I shouldn't need to do any site work!

Many thanks!

Hello! Thank you for getting back to me! It would be great if you could fill out my survey- It's trying to look more at how private land owners have chosen to deal with the disease and the main influences behind any management plans they have put in place so size doesn't really matter!
Thank you for the offer of field work, though hopefully if I collect enough survey responses I shouldn't need to do any site work!
Many thanks!

No problem. I’ll get that survey done.
I’d be interested to see other landowners takes on it.
My local authority is just felling ash everywhere as that’s, in their opinion, the best and cheapest strategy. [emoji107]