Kit Checks

WesD

It’s easy to become complacent and just chuck our kit on and crack on with the task in hand but kit checks are important and only take a few mins. I give my kit a quick once over before donning it but missed this today, spotted it as I was taking the top out  at which point I was on strop chogging down anyway. Doesn’t look detrimental but one never knows. 

73DF96B7-735F-4FAA-8E2F-654133B2F7E0.jpeg

C8CEDE5A-3C53-4ACD-B4F0-13CBDF7C28DE.jpeg

5 hours ago, Martyn Honey said:

It would definitely fail a LOLER inspection, if I would be carrying out the test.

Martyn

Emailed you guys about a replacement last night, if you could be so kind as to reply on whether you can source me a replacement it would be much appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Wes

1 hour ago, Tommy A said:

IMG_2636.jpg

This happened to mine... only a had a few months use. ART say it’s non warranty and a new frame is around 100 euros. Bit of a shame always been a big ART fan but wasn’t greatly impressed.

Wow, have you side loaded that accidentally?

46 minutes ago, htb said:

Still on my 2.1 but getting worn thinking of changing. Is it worth changing to a S/J 3, stay on a new 2.1, change to zigzag or go srt

SJ3 is awesome, I’m sending mine to HB who are sending it to ART to repair, personally thought about SRT but I don’t do enough large trees to justify the time money and effort converting. My bread and butter are between 30-60ft with the very odd larger one and for me the SJ3 tends that well its pointless.