Jensen A530

hatcher4

Hi we are thinking about getting a new Jensen A530 chipper , we had one out on demo for a day and it was great but would like the opinion of Somone who’s used it for more than 1 day as to maintence ? Does it break down that often and efficiency? 

Cheers 

Hi we are thinking about getting a new Jensen A530 chipper , we had one out on demo for a day and it was great but would like the opinion of Somone who’s used it for more than 1 day as to maintence ? Does it break down that often and efficiency? 

Cheers 

Good reliable chippers, give Tom a shout at Field & Forest, he will sort you a good deal.

What i would say is an a530 is a great chipper but unless its done something different its a dated design. I run an a530t machine and have done for years.....

Most modern machines will

wipe the floor with them on production.... my tw230 would kick its arse all day long as would munch up most forks and branches all day without snedding.

with a jensen a530 you do need to cut for the chipper... that said as a contractor machine it will munch 6” all day and not complain.

i like the big blades on the jensen.

all in all day to day the tw230 kicks its arse.... will the tw230 be anygood after years of work? Im not sure....

my old jensen has done 2600 odd hours and still can put a good shift in

11 hours ago, swinny said:

What i would say is an a530 is a great chipper but unless its done something different its a dated design. I run an a530t machine and have done for years.....

Most modern machines will

wipe the floor with them on production.... my tw230 would kick its arse all day long as would munch up most forks and branches all day without snedding.

with a jensen a530 you do need to cut for the chipper... that said as a contractor machine it will munch 6” all day and not complain.

i like the big blades on the jensen.

all in all day to day the tw230 kicks its arse.... will the tw230 be anygood after years of work? Im not sure....

my old jensen has done 2600 odd hours and still can put a good shift in

We looked at the timber wolfs but we’re going from one and it’s done nothing but breakdown on us and our local dealer is a Jensen dealer and can offer us a really good deal on it but we don’t know anyone who has had one long term.

Edited by hatcher4