Editing invoices

eggsarascal

2 minutes ago, Toad said:

You can't edit a pdf with either of them. You need pdf editing software, or to keep the documents as word docs on your device or shared with onedrive or similar and export them as a pdf when you've updated them.

That's me snookered then.

Where's that Johnson bloke when I need him?, When he sees this he wants to be ringing me to sort this one.

Tomorrow would be good, Kev...

Eggs just download Invoice2go and be done with it! It’s brilliant on iPad, you can do quoting invoicing and reports etc and you can also very easily edit quotes. 

You mark part payments and resend with remaining balance then record payed and resend marked as paid. 

Very easy to to use and a great app oh and if your on iPhone it syncs to that too so you can invoice/quote on the spot. 

1 minute ago, WesD said:

Eggs just download Invoice2go and be done with it! It’s brilliant on iPad, you can do quoting invoicing and reports etc and you can also very easily edit quotes. 

You mark part payments and resend with remaining balance then record payed and resend marked as paid. 

Very easy to to use and a great app oh and if your on iPhone it syncs to that too so you can invoice/quote on the spot. 

Can you calculate VAT/end of year returns on it?

32 minutes ago, WesD said:

I've read this on here many times and never had a look at it. I'll do it tomorrow, I've had a tit full of it for tonight.

If you need to edit a pdf, have a google there are a few sites that allow you to upload and convert it back to a doc file. Easy if it’s only one or two invoices that you need to edit but not sure it would be that good if you had lots to do.

12 minutes ago, jjll said:

Also, Invoice2go is worth it for the amount of time it saves, being able to sort invoices and quotes out on the go as well as expenses.

Yeah agree. I use Invoice Simple app on my Iphone for all my quotes and invoices, I’m completely retarded (I mean that in the literal sense, not derogatory) when it comes to computers and even I can cope with it. All my customers are logged in the app- and I can make a quote in minutes and send it to them- when it comes to invoicing it simply coverts the quote into invoice form and you can easily edit as required. £22 a year- saves me a packet in time and hassle.

8 hours ago, eggsarascal said:

That's me snookered then.

Where's that Johnson bloke when I need him?, When he sees this he wants to be ringing me to sort this one.

Tomorrow would be good, Kev...

Just seen matey, later...

Although, ‘‘tis like I said at W/E, get yonsel down the local print shop and get a box of triplicate, carbon invoice books knocked up.  

Keep it ‘70’s - yome not Steve Jobs!

Edited by kevinjohnsonmbe