TW125 stolen in Kent

Mark Bolam

Bad news Mark, if your stuck for anything just give us a call mate and im sure we can sort you out............

and bill you the next day as I have you card details embedded in my phone.:) 

Hope you get it sorted mate as I have been there a few times before and its a horrible situation/feeling to be in.

On a positive note its good to hear the old bill are on the ball (hear all too often of how poor they are) and its BIG heads up on everyone to check their insurance policy. It's no good paying £1000's a year to find they pay you out what you need it the most.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

the trackers have helped to recover a lot of stolen plant, but I imagine many thieves are spending hours and hours thinking about this problem. Even if a tracker could be in the most cunning places, e.g sump pan, false bottom hydraulic oil tank etc, presumably it can be detected by some form of scanner, and blocked by an available jammer type. Of course not every thief will buy into the technology to defeat trackers.

712113135_Screenshot-2019-3-236GHzProRFSpyBugDetectorFrequencyScannerSweeperGSMGPSTrackerFinderforsaleonlineeBay.thumb.png.2121239261055dcbfd19919dd6d35812.png

1139639228_Screenshot-2019-3-23AlligatorPowerful10bandsJammer(10W).png.38e5751da1d81ee247826b4037131718.png

one side could be jacked on axle stand and wheel taken to job or home, then the thieves get into the habit of taking a spare wheel with them. A way out would be a box to tick at the general election - death to all thieves

Edited by tree-fancier123
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

To be honest it probably better to spend the extra money on security and trackers for plant and not insure them as in reality we rely on insurance co but there usually as bad as the thieves, my plant ins was 2k last year, I'm going to cancel it next year and pay out for trackers I think

• Like 8

Ian I have had Chipper’s stolen and reported to tracker company’s within an hour ,they where never found again.. maybe the police and there unwillingness to visit a certain gipsy site without helicopters , armed response and full on riot squad had something to do with it.

• Like 1

On 23/03/2019 at 00:43, tree-fancier123 said:

the trackers have helped to recover a lot of stolen plant, but I imagine many thieves are spending hours and hours thinking about this problem. Even if a tracker could be in the most cunning places, e.g sump pan, false bottom hydraulic oil tank etc, presumably it can be detected by some form of scanner, and blocked by an available jammer type. Of course not every thief will buy into the technology to defeat trackers.

712113135_Screenshot-2019-3-236GHzProRFSpyBugDetectorFrequencyScannerSweeperGSMGPSTrackerFinderforsaleonlineeBay.thumb.png.2121239261055dcbfd19919dd6d35812.png

1139639228_Screenshot-2019-3-23AlligatorPowerful10bandsJammer(10W).png.38e5751da1d81ee247826b4037131718.png

one side could be jacked on axle stand and wheel taken to job or home, then the thieves get into the habit of taking a spare wheel with them. A way out would be a box to tick at the general election - death to all thieves

Good old ebay, the thieves best friend.

Do you get a free Transit master key with every purchase?

These cunts sicken me as much as the pikeys.

Apologies for language mods, but if I thought about it for 100 years I couldn’t come up with alternative words.

• Like 4

It was silly talking about shooting them. What Matty said about the police being scared I can believe, another post I remember on here some thieves caught redhanded at a yard pulled a shooter 'its not worth your life is it?' . Still, no where near as bad as being alive during a full blown civil war.

I still think some variation of removing a wheel one side could help. Battery wrench, torque wrench, cheap bottle   jack. Possibly some way of making it difficult for theif to fit their own wheel to tow away, one larger stud so a wheel wont go on unless a hole is drilled out, funny thread patterns etc. Any mechanical way to disable a hub