When do you really upgrade your chipper?

GTS

6 hours ago, treevolution said:

Be good to hear a review on the Evo.

Was just wondering if you throught the petrol one would be better as it has 11hp more.

I don’t know enough about engines to comment really,I think obviously the diesel has more torque then a petrol but could be wrong so with the petrol haveing more HP I guess the power balances it’s self out...but if i’am wrong someone with more knowledge then me will correct me.

Edited by 5 shires

1 hour ago, 5 shires said:

I don’t know enough about engines to comment really,I think obviously the diesel has more torque then a petrol but could be wrong so with the petrol haveing more HP I guess the power balances it’s self out...but if i’am wrong someone with more knowledge then me will correct me.

Deisels last longer n you run them on red... Bout it really. K

• Like 2

Here in Frenchy France, red diesel will soon be a thing of the past.

It will be 'defiscalised' and so all trains, plant, boats must run on white.

This should have already happened but the Gilet Jaune and subsequent protesters delayed many of Macron's reforms.

Stuart

• Like 1

On 24/01/2020 at 17:50, 5 shires said:

I don’t know enough about engines to comment really,I think obviously the diesel has more torque then a petrol but could be wrong so with the petrol having more HP I guess the power balances it’s self out...but if i’am wrong someone with more knowledge then me will correct me.

Yes, the diesel will have relatively more torque, but it tends to be in a narrower rev range than a petrol. However, if the engine stays in this range the revs will be less likely to drop.